Comfort Hotel Great Yarmouth is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Comfort Hotel Great Yarmouth may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 6th February, 2014.
What we collect
We collect Personal Information such as your name, email address, birth date, address, contact information, occupation, credit card and other payment information, and personal interests and preferences when you:
• Apply to be a registered user of this Website;
• Visit the web pages on this Website that can be accessed without the need for registration;
• Make an online booking through the website of our Franchisor, Choice Hotels Europe/Choice Hotels International or such other subsequent service provider as we may use from time to time;
What we do with the information we gather.
Information Collection and Use
1. Your Personal Information will not be sold, transferred or otherwise conveyed to unaffiliated third parties without your approval at the time of collection. At such point of collection, you shall have the opportunity to indicate whether you would like to "opt out" of receiving promotional and/or marketing information about other services and offerings from Comfort Hotel Great Yarmouth or any third parties. Your request for us to cease sharing your Personal Information with other entities for marketing purposes will only take effect from the date we receive your request.
2. However, Comfort Hotel Great Yarmouth reserves the right to contact you regarding matters such as details of your booking, payment status, feedback on your accommodation and other matters relevant to the Online Services and/or the Personal Information collected.
3. Comfort Hotel Great Yarmouth reserves the right to do any of the following with the information collected from you;
3.1 Perform statistical analysis of user behaviour and characteristics in order to measure
interest in and use of the various areas of this Website.
3.2 Use your Personal Information to help us develop and improve this Website, tailor this Website to your interests, and maintain our internal record keeping. We may match information collected from you through different means or at different times, and use such information along with information obtained from other sources, including third parties; and
3.3 Send you notices (for example, in the form of e-mails, mailings, and the like), and otherwise correspond with you about our services, promotions, contests and events which we think might interest you.
3.4. Comfort Hotel Great Yarmouth may offer electronic newsletters and e-mails as a service to our customers and users of this Website. You may receive a newsletter or promotional e-mail from us if you agree during registration, or during your other activities on or through our Website to receive these items.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to unsubscribe
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links/hyperlinks to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com;
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.